Core Survey 2
The ENUMERATE Core Survey 2 questionnaires were online from October to December 2014. The survey was a follow-up of the successful ENUMERATE Core Survey of 2012.
The ENUMERATE core surveys focus on high level data on digitisation of cultural heritage in Europe, in order to get an overview of the progress being made. Data are collected about:
- digitisation activity
- the cost of digital collections
- access to digital collections
- the preservation of digital heritage materials
The full report on Core Survey 2 can be downloaded here:
Discover some figures on Core Survey 2.
The raw survey data will be available at the ENUMERATE Data Platform.
- About the methodology
- Questionnaires (with translations)
- English Questionnaire Core Survey 2
- Dutch Questionnaire Core Survey - part 1 & Dutch Questionnaire Core Survey - part 2
- German Questionnaire Core Survey 2