Guidance materials for National Coordinators
1. [version 15/07/2011] Charter of the National Coordinators in ENUMERATE. This document (draft version) describes three possible levels of involvement of National Coordinators in the ENUMERATE project, including a estimation of hours involved.
2. [version 10/01/2012] ENUMERATE SHEET A COUNTRY. In order to have an overview of the size and composition of the cultural heritage domain in the EU, please make an estimate of the number of memory institutions (museums, libraries and archives) in your country. This is a follow-up of what in the NUMERIC project was done by way of the so-called “proforma foundation quota tool”, distributed to the National Coordinators in each EU member state (Sheet “A”). (We have an version of the sheet as well for older versions of Excel: ENUMERATE SHEET A COUNTRY XLS.)
3. [version 31/10/2012] Overview of Harmonisation Tools. This document (revised version after review) provides an overview of validation and harmonisation tools concerning terminology, digitisation costs, collection types and web-statistics.
4. [version 31/10/2012] Overview of National and International Initiatives. This document (revised version after review) is essentially an overview of monitoring initiatives, with indications of how the overview can be kept dynamic.
5. The terminology that will be used in the ENUMERATE Core Survey is largely based on terminology that was constructed for the NUMERIC survey in 2007. At that time, translations into 10 languages were made and these may be helpful for those who are tasked with translating the ENUMERATE terminology. Please note that the ENUMERATE terminology is NOT a direct copy of the NUMERIC terminology, some definitions remain the same but some were altered or added. The languages available are: Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Slovenian and Spanish (the quality of the translations cannot be guaranteed, please check carefully).
Guidance materials for the Core Survey I (2011/2012)
6. [version 13/04/2012] Overall Core Survey 1 Schedule. This document (revised after formal review) describes the overall schedule of the roll out of Core Survey 1 in 2012.
7. [version 13/12/2011] Documentation and Guidance Materials. This document describes the nature and creation of the guidance materials and the documentation that was created to aid those people working on the test and the core surveys.
8. [version 10/02/2012] Guide to Managing the ENUMERATE Core Survey. This document offers guidelines for optimal results of the ENUMERATE Core Survey implementation in your country.
Guidance materials for the Thematic Survey (2012/2013)
9. [version 10/10/2012] Thematic Survey Schedule. This deliverable describes the overall Thematic Survey schedule, i.e. the interrelated activities, scheduled in time, to ensure that the Thematic Survey rollout is completed effectively.
10. [version 31/10/2012] Documentation and Guidance Materials. This document describes the nature and creation of the guidance materials and the documentation that was created to aid those people working on the Thematic Survey.
11. [version 15/03/2012] Thematic Survey Methodology. This document provides indepth information about the set up of the Thematic Survey.